Private cabin located in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, at 1,500 meters above sea level, surrounded by cloud forests and coffee plantations. Casa Oropendola is an ideal destination for travelers who want to immerse themselves in nature, go trekking, participate in the coffee harvest, practice yoga and go bird watching in one of the main destinations worldwide thanks to the 20+ endemic species of the region.
We have 4 spacious rooms with private bathrooms, hot showers, luxury linens and Loto del Sur amenities. The house includes gardens and terraces with views of the mountains and the Caribbean Sea, and we offer a full service, including chef, housekeeper, and nature or bird watching guide.
Bonus "Sierra Nevada Experience in a private house"
2 nights - for 6 people
- Private house (4 rooms),
- 3 gourmet meals per day,
- Nature guide for hiking through cloud forests and waterfalls,
- Cooking class,
Terms and Conditions:
- When confirming the purchase of your voucher we will contact you to make the payment and shipping effective.
- Bonuses are non-refundable.
- Changes to the reservation must be made 15 days before arrival.
- Additional people and nights can be added at an additional cost.
- The bonus can be redeemed between January 15, 2020 and December 15, 2021.
- The minimum stay is 2 nights.
- The voucher does not include VAT of 19% (subject to exemption for 2021)
Casa Oropendola - Private Home Experience (2 nights)